Tuesday, February 17, 2009

For you my dear...

Haha, this is about the next two days, 14th Feb and 15th Feb...and is posted for my hubby...(happy? hehe...)

14th Feb is a day most people should know right? Yup, it's Valentine's Day...

Woke up at 11am, and rushed to get ready to go out with my dear hubby... We had planned to catch the movie, "Curious Case of Benjamin Button" few days prior to Valentine at Grand Cathay. Here comes the funny bit, we both had no inkling if Grand Cathay was at the Cathay. Really, places in Singapore are named quite oddly... We took a gamble anyway, and arrived in The Cathay with loads of time to spare.

Lunch was one of the best I had in a long time with my hubby...a mixture of XXL fried chicken chop, Sausage crepe and Oyster mee sua from Shihlin Street snacks, and Superior Kung Fu Iced Milk Tea. Yes, I hear sniggers regarding the name, it kind of wowed me too...maybe there really was Kung Fu involved?

Next was the movie, which I really enjoyed tremendously. It made me feel many different emotions... How could one fall in love with someone you know would gradually get younger as you got older, live with him, and have a child, then carry him as a baby in your arms in your old age? Well, that is love for you... love that did not have a beginning nor end, because one's end was also one's beginning... and vice versa...

After that, we went to Suntec. We paid a visit to the arcade, and man, the amount of couples there were amazing... not to mention that most were clutching plushies caught from the machines.

I got one TOOOOOOO!!! haha... Then came dinner at SOUPerlicious....

Beef Goulash soup, Potato Salad, Macaroni Salad and Iced Peach Tea

Very very healthy and light dinner...

15th Feb

Met my hubby at 3pm for lunch + dinner...
We went to Parkway and and had dinner at Ichiban, durian ice cream from Scoop(can I please have another??) and picked a cake from SwissBake. It was champange something... haha...ALCOHOL!!





Above is the combination of Valentine and birthday gifts my hubby gave me...

Thank you my hubby, I fully appreciate everything that you have done...nothing would have worked if it weren't for you... Love you, love you, love you!! Hehe...there's that smile u love...


Just for you...

No comments: