Tuesday, April 28, 2009

oops..FINALLY...


Did I hit another three-months-one-update again? Hehe..Lets see if I can get any part of my sanity back with this post.


Okay, for starters, the title don't make much sense. Actually, nothing in my life does anymore. Hehe...Well, results have been long out and ya even though I didn't hit my target, I'm happy with it so...frankly, that's the max amount of thought I'm going to put aside for it.

Next major event in the academic part of my life is GRADUATION. It does occupy a greater portion of my mind as there are gowns to order, applications to complete, asking my dad constantly if he wants to attend or not, and so forth. So far, his answers has led to one vision in my head, that of me breezing into the auditorium with a borrowed relative(of Penny's) by my side. Yup, he's still indecisive, but there is a greater than 70% chance of him not attending, so there goes...oh, he keeps asking me the date and I know for a fact he usually writes important dates down on his calendar...(so is this important or not?)...one does wonder at times...

Alright, lets move on. To perhaps the most frustrating and depressing event in my whole entire 20 years of living on this earth. My job hunt. So far, I have uploaded and sent my resume to I don't know how many companies and still have NOT gotten a single reply. Now I get all depressed when someone asks me about it. It just seems so bleak. Even when I'm racing my pet meaninglessly in Pet Society, questions like "Have I sent the resumes correctly?", "Did I make any mistakes in them, like missing address or omission of information that are solely required by the company?", or even "Have I sent them through the correct way?".

No no, don't worry, I'm not on the verge of a nervous breakdown. It's just the way I am. I need to always double check because I have a tendency to be careless.

Hehe, my dad has mentioned a trip to Hong Kong and I'm currently hoping to plan one to Malacca as well. Hence, I need information regarding Hong Kong and Malacca, like where to shop, hotels to stay in or places I should definitely visit and so on, so if anyone has any good information please do tell me! It would be greatly appreciated!! By the way, Malacca's where I can trace my heritage as well as ancestors and a trip there would be really meaningful to me, so if I can't go to Hong Kong for some reason, I do hope to at least go there..

Anyway, I hope the job market will improve soon. And yes of course, that I'll get at least two or three good replies soon. Hehe... gotta go..next entry will hopefully be less depressing...:)




xxxxxxxxxxx Love ya all!! xxxxxxxxxxx



No comments: