Sunday, February 8, 2009

Surprise Surprise...

Hello hello...yes yes, been far far too long since the last entry. Seems like the LOLs in my tag boxy has stopped. Just a note: This is only a brief update, I'll turn back the clock to past events in my next entry. Hehe..

Well, anyway, I have long ago finished my IPP and on the verge of completing FYPJ. Just another week more and I'll say goodbye to NYP. It's more than a little scary to think of it now that the prospect of graduation is closer. Even when rushing out work for my project, a little voice in the back of my head will remind me that I have to look for a job soon. Haiz, I need to take things in stride.

Alright, I know this entry is extremely disappointing(by my own standards), but I'll be updating soon, when I finish off my jobs at hand. Oh ya, just celebrated Clarence's birthday last friday. It was fun and the dinner was quite good considering the fact that it was our last minute backup plan. Haha..will elaborate more..

NITEZZZZ...>>>>>>>>>>


No comments: