Sunday, August 24, 2008

Just an update...

Hi there, haven't blogged for a while already.

Olympics officially ended the day before. Time seems to past really fast these days. I already have two paper down, one more left to conquer before I take a short break before IPP. Still scared at the thought of it but then, come what may!

Been feeling a little off again, with trying to get motivation to study for my exams and coordinating the chalet at the same time. At least the chalet problem is more or less solved, and the 7th month issues were expected. Hopefully there will be enough people left over to make it a fun one. There's some other matter weighing me as well, but I think since it's a friend's problem, I shouldn't carry the burden myself. Praying that God will kindly help my friend resolve it and not let it explode further.

Looking forward to the lunch feast this Wednesday. At least we'll have something to celebrate the end of our exams. See you guys! Study hard and smart, good luck to all...Let us move forward together!!


GOD BLESS>>>>>>

No comments: