Sunday, June 17, 2007

HAppy or SAd, here it is..


Hi, long time nv blog le..haha..not that I reali busy..just bit on the lazy side..hmmm…ok la..now I still relaxing lor..today Sunday le..so nv blog for close to a week le..tml onwards I’ll start my project le..bit late hor..next week gonna start school le..

Hehe..today was fun..i went to Tampines Mall with hubby to watch Fantastic Four: Rise of the Sliver Surfer. It was a nice movie, quite funny in fact. The whole plot was good, so though I had some mixed feelings about watching it at first, they all disappeared as I was watching it. After the movie, my hubby and I went to collect my formal pants from G2000, then went to buy some stuff and ate dinner..Haha..i think can imagine his face when he read this part…sure thinking why I even mention this trivia matter..dunno la..just feel like it..

Okay, should start on last few days le ba. Wednesday was supposed to be project day, however, after meeting Xiao Wei at ang mo kio, we didn’t have the mood and ended up going to the arcade. We had fun though, didn’t relax for such a long time le… but we couldn’t beat the machine though and kept losing at the fighting machine “Tekken”. Must be down on our luck that day. And my basketball skills are getting worse, I can’t even pass the second round…arghhh… After that we were both bored and ended up at the This Fashion next to Jubilee. There I saw a top I think I’ll buy soon, that is if I got the money and time to buy. Then we went to SengKang library. There, I borrowed three books, and have currently finished two of them. Haha…then I come home, and yet another day has passed.

Thursday, Xiao Wei, Jing Rong and me met up to buy that Wee Sing’s present lor…
We went to a magic shop in Le Meridian near Dhoby Ghaut Mrt. The moment we stepped into the shop, a very weird kind of feeling hit me. Perhaps it’s due the emptiness of the shop.Even after the magician inside spoke to us, I still felt that if we go in, we needed to know exactly what we want and get out fast. However, two other guys came in and it was only after seeing some tricks the magician showed that I felt more relaxed. We ended up buying a DVD for Wee Sing lor…After that the three of us went to the arcade and had fun. And I still lost to Xiao Wei at “Tekken”. (won the first round then lost all the way.)

Ya…I think that you are starting to reach for a snack or two here…haha…forgot to warn that this will be a long post.

Haha…when the above was happening, my hubby also started work le…(at this point I left the room for toilet break…lol..) frankly, I m still a little worried about him. Though he seems haapy at the job, and can tell me he saw a lot of “Xiao Qiang(s)”, I m a little scared he can’t get use to it jus yet. Right now its okay, cos he’s just doing reports. But he has to go out to the worksite soon and I can’t help but get worried about his safety as well as about him able to take the stress as he carry on. I m a little afraid that as school reopens he might need me, but with my projects and exams I might not be able to give him comfort but instead add on to his stress. Haiz..you know, didn’t see him for the last two days, I felt really happy to see him today. Dunno why, but I just suddenly felt happy having him there to hug and lean on. You know, there are times in school that I just wanted his shoulder to lean on, and though I knew I was gonna see him after school but I looked around and felt like I was still in a place full of strangers who did not know me. Even after a year, I still feel like this, and it’s kind of weird huh…oh dear, see, I went out of point le… haha, I just want to be happy for you dear, and I want to tell you I know things are slowly changing and we are both growing up… and I know you look forward to your first paycheck. J…Ya…I got a feeling you might see this in the night..but still wanna tell you…

JIA YOU for the test tml…cos you can make it de…hehe…I do love so you know…God speak your love and I m here…


Nitez le…

No comments: