Monday, September 10, 2007

Waitng And Enjoying the Wonders of Life

Halo..miss me?? i realised i haven't blogged for so long..lolx..my exams are long over and results should be coming out soon. Not that anxious to know them though, since i know some will disappoint me.

On brighter notes, im currently enjoying my holidays. Really enjoying bcos im sleeping around 1am everyday and waking up at 1pm the next day.(full 12 hrs eh..) Even my hubby is calling me a pig. But then, i do need my rest as i have been down with flu and a terrible sore throat for the past two days, not to mention an irritating headache that refuses to go away.

Oh, i have finally plucked up the courage to visit the dentist for a consultation. I M GETTING BRACES!!! The bill will amount up to at least $4000 though. It's gonna be a hefty sum but my dad is willing to pay for it.(hmmm, i don think i'll be getting back the extra $60 i paid for consultation though..) Also i'll not be doing this alone since my hubby is gonna join me. His parents practically forced him so they have no quelms forking out the money. I know xiao wei and the rest of my friends thinks i m half out of my mind to torture myself, but i m prepared for the pain and i really really want this for the sake of straight teeth and prettier smile. My dad is just a tad worried though since i have a skin condition that causes keloids to form and he is worried this might happen when i get my braces in. Anyway, i m getting my X-rays done soon and i'll figure out if i should head back to my old doc to make sure braces will not set my condition off.
Oh, and i have to put my braces on for about 3yrs and will have a totally sugar free diet. Sugar free diet is fine for me as i don't really like sweet stuff anyway. But I can still see my hubby's face and hear his moans.(not being able to eat ice-cream and chocs will kill him..)

Hehe, i have been watching "The X-Family" on youtube and hopefully no more users uploading it gets suspended. Its been tough searching and searching for the episodes. Now i m about halfway through, and also waiting very impatiently for a new drama, "Romantic Princess", starring my idols Wu Chun and Calvin Chen Yi Ru. Well, i shall leave off here for the time being...

NIGHTIE NIGHT!! snozing till daylight...
zzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

No comments: