Monday, November 19, 2007

Here i am..months later...

Don't really know where to start actually... Well, school's been on for about a month and life haven't been so good. I don't really know why but i haven't been focusing on my work at all. My notebook seems blank(not much homework recorded) and i dunno if it's on purpose. It seems like all my modules this time are really on the tough side and i feel weary just trying to do anything.



My eyelids flutter close,
But sleep does not come,
Instead,

Jolts of memories bolted home

Unpleasant and hurtful,


Most of them are



Stronger and stronger,
Those images fill my mind

Vivid and bleak,
Breaking me,
And burying me thus
Deep into the dust


So it seems,
The pain never cease,
But intensifies
,
Devouring me inside,
Leaving behind,
An empty forsaken shell


By ME.



I shall stop here...for the time being...



No comments: