Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Blooms, Glooms, Dooms

Okok, before anyone come bombing me about the rhyming title, i'll just be honest and say "i just feel like it!!" haha, no big issue cos this blog is not being read by many people anyway. Well, the title actually reflects my emotions now. Explanation : Blooms signifies the happy feeling of celebrating my coming b'day, Glooms signifies me fed up with the "cocking up" of a lot of plans made for the celebrations tomorrow, Dooms signifies the low expectation i have now of the plans and whether i'll enjoy myself. Why am i making such a big deal you may ask. Well, it's the last "teen" i have left!!! After this friday, i'll only have 1 year left to be a teen.

On happier notes, i still have Valentine's day to look forward to. My hubby is taking leave to spent time with me that day and i really really appreciate that. THANK YOU DEAR!! Love u, muacks... Hope we can catch "Chang Jiang Qi Hao" and enjoy that day.


Alright, going off le...lazy to type a lot..will write about the "disastrous" or "successful" celebration i promised....0000OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

No comments: