Thursday, February 14, 2008

My Unforgetable Valentine's Day 2008

Firstly, i am way too tired and i am not gonna post about the celebration with my friends today. That's cos i have a more interesting day that i want to record forever... i'll probably be writting it down in my journal as well... hehe...

As the title clearly shows, it's VALENTINE'S DAY today!!!

The day started with me meeting my hubby at 12.30pm. We were heading for Marina Square to watch the movie "Jumper". We both had cravings for the "Shihlin" fried chicken and had that for lunch. Man, i love it so much. We tried the cheesy pasta at GV and trust me, it's the last time i am eating it. The counter staff just sort of dunk it in the hot water, poured cheese and fake bacon bits over it and served it to us. He was pretty generous with the fake bacon bits though and i loved the way my hubby said, "Wa, Yan Dao, Xie Xie Ni". Of course, he probably didn't hear it.

We were waiting for the movie to start and my hubby handed me these A4 size paper to read. I was like, what is this? There, on the paper, words like flight time, and the date caught my attention. Then my hubby cared to explain. It was the tickets and receipt for SINGAPORE FLYER, currently the world's highest ferris wheel!!! Oh my god!!! hehe...i was shocked when he told me how much it cost. Since it's for Valentine's and it's a special package, it cost $399 for two!!! That price is way way sky high...oh, i am trying frantically to recall why i did not ask my hubby why he was booking an early movie..(breaking here, saving the best for the last.)

We enjoyed the movie thoroughly and had dinner at "Spaggetti". It was really nice, but the best part was dessert. The tiramisu we had was amazing. This was the first tiramisu i had that has so much rum in the bottom layer. Really mouthwatering!!! Oh.. the movie was great and i loved Hayden Christiansen's role. Wish i could just teleport everywhere i want to, it would save so much money and time travelling.

After dinner, we took a walk down to the ferris wheel. As i saw the ferris wheel looming near, i felt my excitement building up. i still couldn't believe i was going to ride it!!! There were many people dressed quite stylishly and i think we were one of the youngest couple there. I received a bouquet of roses and ya, that's why he did not buy one. Our flight was a little delayed cos of a wedding couple who was probably late. We got on the capsule and man the view was fantastic!! They served champagne!!! It was an half hour ride and we took many many pictures.. We were so high up, i can't believe it. it was truly decorated for Valentine's and i really enjoyed it.


To my hubby, i really love and appreciated your time and effort in giving me this surprise!
LOVE YOU muacks!! i can't put it into words how much this day really means to me and how touched i really am....

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO dreams are meant to come true OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

No comments: