Thursday, June 5, 2008

Holidays....YAY!!!

Yo...halo...hihi...
OK i'm officially nuts. It's the start of our two weeks break already. Man, time really really flies. Can't god just help me drag a little time and not let me grow up so so fast? Scared to death the way things are going already. Got a sneaking feeling that things will go a whole lot faster when we head back to school.

Now, i am not going to think about that. i am DETERMINED to enjoy the last of my youth. No way i am gonna allow anything to get me down right now. Got a chalet coming up soon, hopefully it will be fun. i think everyone is really looking forward to this break. Life's getting the hell lot interesting for me also. New and old friends are popping up right out of nowhere. Warning bells are going off in my heads though. Cos' i am not sure if they are genuine or not. However, it's time to just chill and get some fun into my system first.

Emotions wise, i gonna put them on hold now. i have to focus on what is important first and just let certain things go. Shoo shoo.. let the pop come and go. i don't wanna mess things up anymore..

Okie, will blog more soon gotta ciao first. Think i gonna watch LOTR tonight and chill..
Arghhh...must finish my cisco first though..Holy Kami Kami...!!!

ooooooo GOD's BLESSINs follows me as i thread on uneven paths.. no amount of bruising will keep me moaning on the ground.. <3>

No comments: