Saturday, June 28, 2008

Just a Post...

Yes, hello there. Here i go again, blogging at an unearthly hour, and about practically nothing at all. Actually, it's 1.45am and i' waiting for my dad to make coffee.

I know it's late, but this is actually the time my family have chats with one other. It's also the time my dad steals my chips and starts telling me dirty jokes. Why do i say "starts telling"? Hehe, that's because he stops to think over if i am old enough to hear it, then remembers i am already 19 and continues. I think he's really scared his daughter is growing up. I think i'll try sneaking a hug from him.

Ok, i hear the coffee cups being laid on the table. The smell of coffee is coming through.

I have decided to find a movie to watch through the night. I think that will make me feel better. Oh, work was fun today, though there was a hell lot of people today. I think my lower back will hurt for at least another 3 days.

Tomorrow is spring cleaning day. Time to clear the mess in my room. I'll be a good girl dear Lord, i promise. Might blog at night. Yes this is meant to be a short post.


WEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.......!!!!

No comments: