Sunday, July 6, 2008

Nervous...

Hi there, it's me again. Didn't actually plan to blog. Just want to let off some steam. Tomorrow's my Mock Interview for Com Skills and hell I'm worried. Ok, the rest of my teammates are guys and it seems they can just strut in and preen their feathers. I wonder when this matter with my nerves is gonna end. I can stand my ground dealing with difficult customers and stuff. But where is my courage when it comes to this kind of situations? It's not even a real interview. Man, I'm turning all weird.

God, if you are listening, please let me be calm and prepared tomorrow. There's nothing I should be afraid of and I'm just freaking out for nothing.

Hehe, that helped. I don't think I really have much to blog about. Oh ya, helped out at the carnival at St Patrick's on Saturday. Quite fun really. Think my mum enjoyed the time out of the shop as well.

Got to get to bed ready, need to wake at 4am to try practicing the questions . Will probably blog soon.

OOOOOoooooooooooooooooooLove Is In Everyone's Heart, Feel It and Embrace ItoooOOOO

No comments: