Sunday, July 13, 2008

Whirlpool...

I AM SO SCREWED!!!

Yes, do not chide me for starting off with that. This is my blog, I'm free to write what I like. Feeling very very down.

First off, I have a test tomorrow and I am still frantically studying for it. This is one I cannot afford to fail. No way. If I get another F, I'll happily be repeating my module next semester. Haiz, what a drag my life is.

Listening to Andy Lau's "Tian Yi(Fate)" is so not helping. Fate is one thing that have been standing in my way for a long long time. It has been intervening in every goddamn aspect of my miserable life and I am getting sick of it. Arghh...I am positively raving mad right now.

God, when will I ever truly have my prayers answered? I really don't enjoy experiencing that again and again. Can I please have more helpful hints? Please please please, begging on my knees already.

On happier notes, I have been trying very desperately to get certain types of jewelery. Something along this line:





Hopefully the sellers of these necklaces will not sue me for posting this. I shall add the link so I can promote their webby. (http://www.gothicstyle.co.uk/ )

There you have it. They have a really cool collection available. Don't worry people, I am no goth chick (at this instance, check my cbox, there's sure to be a comment) I just love happen to adore snakes and dragons. They are fantastic creatures and I do own a snake ring that I love to bits. Wish I can widen my collection soon. I think the gems added to the designs make them even more desirable. Yes, I PREFER the red gems.

Hehe, I feel so much better letting some steam off. Let me get back to my studying.

TMLooooolaaaaWILLooooBEoooooAweeeeeeBETTERooooooDAYweeeee!!!Oooooooo


LOLX GOD BLESS!!..................................................................

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehe. link me link me(:
-aida