Wednesday, July 23, 2008

What is Right and what is Wrong?


Bugger bugger bugger.

A message to all: Please leave a proper name in your Tags. I don't know who the hell you are if you don't do that and it pisses me off.

Bugger bugger bugger.

I have been so tired lately. Have no idea what is draining all my energy exactly though. Perhaps it's the fact that I still have so many unfinished work. My dreams have been haunted by darkness lately. I think my eyebags are definitely staying put for say, another year at least.

Just got news on Monday that I am starting attachment first. Damn, I really wanted FYPJ first. Perhaps the only comfort is that a few close friends are taking the same path.

On the same day, I received news that me, along with a few others had to take our ITIL certification exams outside school. That was real bad news for us. "Lucky" me got a time slot 12.15pm this Friday, at Ngee Ann City. That was the closest location to my home. It just gets better and better doesn't it? Penny did mention she would accompany me if she was in a good mood, so I'll just keep my fingers crossed. Someone did mention he would go down to give support, but I wonder if he'll even remember. He does suffer from STM you know. Oh, I need to make sure I get on the right lift as well. ARGH!!

So far, there's 2 person who have failed and 1 that have scored 100% for it. Crossing my fingers again. Wonder what to expect for the next batch. Praying for Penny, not only to pass, but to get at least 90%. Yes dear god, I am that greedy.

Emotions are in another whirlpool. They seem to be like multiple roller coaster rides. Twirling here and there, making my heart race, making me fear that I'll get myself hurt anytime, as well as keeping me really numb as I scream out loud.

I am such a hopeless case. Is it better for one to foolishly believe in or knowingly hope for something? This question will be left unanswered I guess. I don't even know what the hell I want anymore. Only thing I can be sure of is to get the cert exam over and done with and study for my upcoming exams. I HAVE TO GET THE CERT NO MATTER WHAT. It costs a hefty $267.

Okie, will say good night for now. Haiz, whatever will be will be.

GOD BLESS!!oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo


No comments: