Thursday, June 19, 2008

Seemingly Regular Post...

To be honest, i have no idea why i am blogging at all. Nothing interesting seems to be happening right now. However, since someone has remarked about me blogging once in a blue moon, i shall try to update more regularly.

19/06/2008
Went out to get presents. It's amazing how many June babies there are in my current list of friends. Seems like everyone was born during the middle of the year. Did they ever considered that their own pals might have been lying in the same room and in the cot next to them if they were born in the same hospital? Well, i guess thats just the way life is meant to be.

My aunt was quite talkative today. The moment i walked into the shop, she gave me this smile that warned me i was in for a long chat. We spent the 2 short hours my mum was away talking. I think i have gained new insights about the current situation involving my mum and her. I am still not taking sides though, they have been at loggerheads ever since i can remember. I DO NOT TAKE SIDES.

My mum came back to the shop and ask us to guess the price of the whole chicken she had bought. It cost a WHOPPING $15. I freaked out man. Apparently, there was no price tag on it and my mum thought it wouldn't hurt. When the cashier scanned it through, she was stunned. She stared at the price, and remained stunned for about 3s. However, she bought it cos' she really needed it. We found out that it was a IMPORTED chicken from America and had not been injected with anything. Still, it's bloody expensive.


20/06/2008
Did nothing constructive today. Went out with XW meaning to buy another present but ended up playing pool at Kovan. Okay, it might be my very last trip out playing pool and i damn hell still suck at it. I think i am seriously dimwitted and outdated. One thing about going out with her, i always end up broke. Whether it is food or buying stuff, i seem to spend alot when i go out with her.

Dinner was damn nice. Went out with Ben to Bedok. I finally tried this western called "Botak Jones". 200g of ribeye steak served with chips cost $15. Man, it was pure bliss. And the environment: A hawker centre. I was eating with such ease, savouring that steak to my heart's content. The sauce provided was so nice, flavourful without being overly salty. I love the service as well. The food was a little cold though. But i am so going back there again.


I shall stop here... very very long post...hehe...back to school soon...Can't wait(some people know why.) And i really wanna go shopping before GSS ends. Need to get my stuff ready.
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....>>>>>>>>>

No comments: