Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Dizzy Dorama...

Hi there!

This is going to be a short one I guess.

Finally finished the last test for the week today. Think I'll take a break today and continue my citect tomorrow.

Yesterday was my Enterprise Networking presentation and a very interesting thing happened. I nearly fainted when it was my turn to present! I was already a little dizzy at the start of the presentation(actually, right from the morning). A friend commented my voice was shaky, was I really, I wonder? I think I honestly scared a pretty good lot of people.

I really want to thank those who were concerned for me. Thank you for being there to support me as well. It's really nice when I know there are those who really care and yes, Penny, thank you for your $0.70 milo and the heavy application of medical oil on my temples. LOLX!

I am taking this incident as a wake up call. I haven't been so weak for more than a year already, and it kinda scare me a little. Not having proper sleep, not eating correctly and not drinking enough water ain't healthy. Add in stress and unbalanced emotions and you'll get a very disastrous ending.

Something funny I learnt though, Clarence said he practically had to shout into Mr Lam's ear to inform him I "fainted". LOLX, I laughed my head off hearing that. So the whole concept of marking a presentation was not to pay attention.

Okie, blog soon...

God Bless!

No comments: