Monday, August 10, 2009

After 2 months...

Yup, here I am! Hahaha, haven't been updating, and as usual, there's spam in my tagbox. Busy busy busy... and too damn tired!

Been enjoying the rare, 4 days long holidays and I really don't wanna go back to work tomorrow. Oh by the way, Happy B'day, Zijian! I did not forget, just lazy to sms.

Here goes my ranting...

Work is, as I have mentioned, totally exhausting. I can't seem to complete anything on time, and there have been times in the recent week I really wanted to break down and cry. Man, the politics alone can kill sometimes. The way of life in a big corporate firm!

Being the youngest in the entire company has a lot of drawbacks. Conversation topics usually revolve around marriage and children. That's not the bad thing though, the worse is when people leave you out of the conversation because they think you won't understand. At times though, being ignored is perfectly fine with me.

I do cringed, at times, when they call me Xiao Mei or Mei Mei, because it feels like I am being singled out completely.

Oh, I have been getting migraines lately, and I think they aren't going away any time soon.

Haha, the clock is ticking and I have to get to bed soon... or I am so not going to wake tomorrow morning. Will continue again!



No comments: